Nursing Group is committed to providing the highest standard of care. For that reason, we recruit people that are aligned with our passion to provide person-centred care.
Would you like an exciting career that helps to enrich the lives of others?
Nursing Group currently have an opportunity for registered nurses (RN) and assisting in nursing (AIN) to join our highly dedicated team working in home with our client located in the Bossley Park area. Male and females encouraged to apply.
Care is provided 24 hours a day 7 days a week and successful applicants will be available to cover a variety of shifts up to 8 hours in duration including mornings, afternoons, evenings and overnights. Experience working with clients with disabilities will be highly regarded.
Essential requirements for this position:
- Certificate III in Aged Care or Disabilities
- Aphra registration
- Must be flexible and Reliable
- Recent industry experience
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current National Police Check
- Driver Licence and own transport
- Comprehensive Car Insurance desirable
- Mobile phone and internet access
- Bowel care
- Experience with quadriplegia’s and behavior disorder is desirable
In return you will receive:
- Supportive management team
- All appropriate training provided
- Staff incentive scheme
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
If you are interested in becoming a member of our supportive team working in home with our clients, please email your resume or visit: www.caseycentre.com.au to complete an application form or apply via the link provided.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE Friday 31st May 2019