Nursing Group is committed to providing the highest standard of care. For that reason, we recruit people that are aligned with our passion to provide person-centred care.
Would you like an exciting career that helps to enrich the lives of others?
Nursing Group currently have an opportunity for registered nurses (RN) and assisting in nursing (AIN) to join our highly dedicated team working in home with our client located in the Rosebery area.
Care is provided 24 hours a day 7 days a week and successful applicants will be available to cover a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings and overnights. Experience working with clients with disabilities will be highly regarded.
Essential requirements for this position:
- Certificate III in Aged Care or Disabilities
- Must be flexible and Reliable
- Recent industry experience
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current National Police Check
- Driver Licence and own transport- comprehensive car insurance desirable
- Experience with quadriplegia’s
In return you will receive:
- Staff incentive scheme
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
If you are interested in becoming a member of our supportive team working in home with our clients, please email your resume or visit: www.caseycentre.com.au to complete an application form or apply via the link provided.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE Friday 09th August 2019