Since its establishment in 1993 the Casey Centre’s vision has been to transform lives through health and education services. The Casey Centre offers an integrated suite of Nursing, Education & Training and Counselling services across NSW.
We are currently seeking a passionate person to join our very busy private home nursing service as a Service Coordinator from 12.6.18 to 11.1.19.
Duties include rostering and administrative management of client services and nursing staff.
To be successful for this position, you will need to demonstrate the following skills & attributes:
- Customer service experience
- Excellent organisational & communication skills especially on the phone
- Intermediate computer skills
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- High level organisational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise tasks
- Ability to work autonomously and take a proactive approach
- Ability to problem solve
- Nursing or Community Services experience and qualifications
What we will offer you:
- Competitive pay rate
- Local work in Liverpool – no need to travel into the city
- Excellent working conditions and environment
- Monday to Thursday, 8 am to 4.30 pm; Friday, 8.30 am to 4 pm
- A fun, supportive working environment & team
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
If you want to reach your full potential while making a difference in other’s lives please email your resume along with your cover letter to email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.