Since its establishment in 1993 the Casey Centre’s vision has been to transform lives through health and education services. The Casey Centre offers an integrated suite of Nursing, Education & Training and Counselling services across NSW.
We are currently seeking a passionate person to join our very busy private home nursing service as an After Hours Service Coordinator. The successful applicant must be available to work weeknights and weekends on a rotating roster.
Duties include rostering and administrative management of client services and nursing staff.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain rosters by filling all unassigned shifts
- Assist in the management of casual field staff
- All Aspects of data entry and documentation
To be successful for this position, you will need to demonstrate the following skills & attributes:
- Customer service experience
- Excellent organisational & communication skills especially on the phone
- Intermediate computer skills
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- High level organisational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise tasks
- Ability to work autonomously and take a proactive approach
- Ability to problem solve
- Nursing or Community Services experience and qualifications
What we will offer you:
- Competitive pay rate
- 7 nights per month, recurring roster
- Work from home
- Monday to Thursday 4.30 pm – 8.30am; Friday 4 pm – Monday 8.30am
- A supportive working environment & team
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
If you want to reach your full potential while making a difference in other’s lives please email your resume along with your cover letter to email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED