Receptionist – Admin Support | Casula
Since its establishment in 1993 the Casey Centre’s vision has been to transform lives through health and education services. Casey Centre offers an integrated suite of Nursing, Education & Training and Counselling services across NSW.
Exciting Casual Temporary position available!
We are currently seeking a well-spoken, passionate, hard-working, flexible and self-motivated individual to join our busy company.
In this role, you will support our Head Office staff and managers by manning reception as well as be responsible for various administrative tasks.
For this position you will need to be flexible as this role has the potential of 5 days and a minimum of 3 days per week. Monday-Thursday 8am to 4.30pm & Friday’s are 8.30am to 4pm.
To be successful for this position, you will need to demonstrate the following skills & attributes:
- Happy, positive, ‘can do’ attitude – our most important criteria
- Experience and a passion for providing high quality customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as pleasant phone manners
- Excellent presentation and reliability
- Must be flexible
- High level Organisation skills
- Assertiveness & high work ethic
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise tasks
- Intermediate computer skills minimum
- Ability to pick up new systems and information quickly and independently
- Ability to work autonomously and take a proactive approach
- A good sense of humour and sense of adventure!
What we will offer you:
- 3 days with a potential to 5 days a week.
- Local work in Liverpool – no need to travel into the city
- Excellent working conditions and Environment
- A fun, supportive working environment & team, full training provided.
If you want to step up your career and reach your full potential while making a difference in other’s lives please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org