RN’s, E/EN’s, Support Workers & Nannies Required.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for Registered Nursing, Enrolled Nurses, Support Workers & Nannies to join our team working in the Macarthur area providing in-home/community based care. If you are reliable and have the flexibility to be available for a variety of shifts (care provided 24 hours/7 days), and you meet the criteria below, this may be the opportunity you have been looking for to make a difference.
- Relevant Registration
- Certificate in III in the Care Industry
- Recent industry experience
- WWCC – or willingness to obtain
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Federal Police Check
- Availability to cover night, weekday and weekend shifts
- Flexible to help cover leave (both planned and short notice)
- Driver’s licence and reliable car
- Mobile phone and internet access
IN RETURN YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Ongoing shifts with 24 hours support
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Supportive management team
- Staff incentive scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
If you are interested in becoming a member of our highly dedicated and passionate team, please click on the link below to complete an application form.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Tuesday 31st July 2018