Support Workers Required
We currently have an exciting opportunity for Support Workers to join our team, working in-home with our Service User located in Glenmore Park. Care is provided 24 hours a day, so applicants must be flexible and reliable and willing to cover emergency shifts and staff leave.
- Recent Industry experience
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Federal Police Check Certificate
- Driver Licence and reliable car
- Mobile phone and internet access
IN RETURN YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Ongoing training and support
- Supportive management team
- Staff incentive scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
If you are interested in becoming a member of our highly dedicated and passionate team, please click on the link below to complete an application form.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Wednesday 31st May, 2017