Nursing Group offers a wide variety of care solutions to provide reliable care that works smoothly for you. You can trust that you are in the hands of a professional organisation that will align with your way of thinking and is equipped with the expertise to help you participate more fully in life.
Regardless of the level of service you require, we encourage independence, decision making, opportunities and communication. It is important that you feel confident to discuss any concerns with us at any time. At Nursing Group we provide a safe environment for you to give us feedback.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Community Support Package
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Life Time Care and Support (LTCS)
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA)
- Disability Care and support
- Aged Care and support
- Dementia care
- In-home Nursing and support care; including personal care
- Respite Services
- Palliative Care
- Domestic assistance, including meal preparation
- Transport to appointments and activities
- Rehabilitation assistance
Our areas of practice include but are not limited to:
- People of all ages with a Disability
- People with an acquired brain injury
- People with Behaviors’ of Concern due to disease, disability or mental health issues
- Frail aged
- People with terminal illness
Nursing Group is committed to supplying highly skilled staff that are reliable and dependable. To help support this workforce we draw on our Registered Training Organisation (RTO), Casey College to provide up to date training and development not only in clinical skills but also in soft skills, such as; empathy, communication and leadership. It is for this reason that we have been able to have success in some complex cases where others have not.