The aim of this course is to assist you to fulfil your professional responsibilities including the maintenance of trust as well as the integrity of your patients and clients. Where there is potential for overlap between your professional and personal relationships, this information will provide the awareness necessary to prevent over crossing of boundaries. It will also ensure healthy and professional relationships, giving you tools to make decisions about the boundaries of professional practice.
- Defining professional boundaries
- Discussing areas of concern
- Explaining the boundary framework
- Explaining the therapeutic relationship
- Explaining the principles of safe practice
- Gaining more self-awareness and identify warning signals
Most commonly, people take around 2 hours to complete this course. There are short quizzes throughout the course that are there to check that you have retained the main points of the course. Don’t worry; you can attempt them as many times as needed, until you get it right.