The aim of this course is to build the learner’s knowledge of the care planning process. The course will provide you with an understanding of the AIN’s role in this process as well as its limitations, how to establish a list the health professionals who can assist with the assessment and care planning process and explain their role as well as the process of evaluation and review of a care plan. It will also help you identify an appropriate list of problems, establish an appropriate list of goals and an appropriate list of strategies.
- Understanding the process of care planning
- Understanding your role in this process as well as its limitations
- Establishing a List the health professionals who can assist with the assessment and care planning process and explain their role
- Identifying an appropriate list of problems
- Establishing an appropriate list of goals
- Establishing an appropriate list of strategies
- Explaining the process of evaluating and reviewing
Most commonly, people take around 2 hours to complete this course. There are short quizzes throughout the course that are there to check that you have retained the main points of the course. Don’t worry; you can attempt them as many times as needed, until you get it right.