Casey College’s code of practice is there to protect you. Casey College’s Registered Training Organisation (RTO) will conduct all training with honesty, integrity and professionalism.
Our quality system strives for the following goals:
- The ethical and responsible recruitment of participants. All participants will be given the best opportunity to attend training programs, which are suitable for their learning needs and goals.
- Provide training services that are flexible and designed to suit the needs of participants. All assessments will be valid, reliable, flexible and fair.
- Provide all participants with opportunities for Recognition of Prior Learning and current competencies.
- Staff delivering training and assessment will meet all qualifications and experience requirements.
- Casey College will adopt policies and practices that maintain high professional standards for the management and delivery of training and assessment, and will only deliver courses or competencies where the capability of delivering a quality assured service is guaranteed
- At the commencement of the course, each participant will be issued with eh necessary course information to clarify learning outcomes and expectations for assessment.
- Enable participants to access a fair and equitable process for appeals and grievances on any issues concerning training and assessment.